Coca-Cola® collecting is always full of surprises."
Director, Archives Department
The Coca-Cola Company
Phil Mooney has been in charge of
While the Company archives contain, naturally, the most substantial collection of
Much-recognized in his field, Phil has had many opportunities to shine as instructor, board and committee leader, speaker, and writer. His Collectors Columns are one of the ways he keeps in touch with new and experienced collectors and other interested parties.
Prior to joining
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion