Yesterday I talked about Olympic pin trading. It’s a hit in China, and Coke has produced a variety of pins for Beijing.
I wanted to show you photos of just some of the Coca-Cola Beijing Olympic pins being traded this week.
A "Golden Heroes" pin set (above)
Pins for the Coca-Cola "WE8" aluminum contour bottle designs by leading Chinese artists (at right)
And a pin set that lets you create the Bird’s Nest stadium where the Opening Ceremony was held. These individual pins
form this completed set
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria