Yesterday I talked about Olympic pin trading. It’s a hit in China, and Coke has produced a variety of pins for Beijing.
I wanted to show you photos of just some of the Coca-Cola Beijing Olympic pins being traded this week.
A "Golden Heroes" pin set (above)
Pins for the Coca-Cola "WE8" aluminum contour bottle designs by leading Chinese artists (at right)
And a pin set that lets you create the Bird’s Nest stadium where the Opening Ceremony was held. These individual pins
form this completed set
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York