By 2012, improve water efficiency by 20 percent compared with a 2004 baseline.
We believe that our first responsibility is to manage our own water resources in our operations wisely. Our nearly 900 bottling plants around the world rely on water as it is the most important ingredient in our beverages. Water is also used for beverage manufacturing processes such as rinsing, cleaning, heating and cooling.
Together with WWF, we developed a plant-level water efficiency toolkit that helps bottling operations to understand how their water use tracks with best practices within the
In 2010, we improved our water use efficiency across the
More on Journey
- Lights Out! 5 Ways to Participate in Earth Hour This Weekend
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe