By 2012, improve water efficiency by 20 percent compared with a 2004 baseline.
We believe that our first responsibility is to manage our own water resources in our operations wisely. Our nearly 900 bottling plants around the world rely on water as it is the most important ingredient in our beverages. Water is also used for beverage manufacturing processes such as rinsing, cleaning, heating and cooling.
Together with WWF, we developed a plant-level water efficiency toolkit that helps bottling operations to understand how their water use tracks with best practices within the
In 2010, we improved our water use efficiency across the
More on Journey
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow