The week between Christmas and New Years is always a very quiet time here at Coke. The cafeteria is filled with families who are visiting the office. My family came to have lunch with me today and I gave them a quick tour of the Archives. It gives a new meaning to take your kid to work day.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times