I just returned from a visit to one of the off site warehouses we use to store our traveling exhibits. We needed to review the inventory and make sure everything made it back from Madison Square Garden intact. As I rounded the corner to look at the mass of crates holding our exhibit materials, I began to wonder if this was where they filmed the scene of the Ark of the Covenant being stored in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark. I did not see any boxes with a burned off logo, but I didn't have time to review all the crates either.
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History