It's part of
Coca-Cola's DNA to strive to make a lasting difference and generate a positive impact in communities worldwide. In
Peru, the award-winning campaign “Happy ID” (Spanish: DNI Feliz) is leading this charge.
Coca-Cola “Happy ID,” developed by McCann, invites all Peruvians to make happiness a part of their identity by smiling in their National Identity Document (ID) photos.
Peruvians say "cheese" for their ID photos.
To implement the campaign,
Bringing Home More Than SmilesThe “Happy ID” campaign spread happiness well beyond Peru's borders. It was recognized on a global scale as a top-tier winner at the 2014 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning a Grand Prix and two Gold Awards.
Coke "Happy ID" wins a Grand Prix at Cannes
The “Happy ID” campaign also won a Golden EFFIE, the most important local advertising prize in Peru, as well a Grand Prix and a Gold Award in the media category at El Sol Festival of Bilbao, Spain.
More on Journey
- Innovation in Japan: The Exception Becomes the Rule
- 6 Things We Learned About Coke’s 2017 Results
- Aussie Actress Hayley Magnus Gets Her ‘Groove’ On in Diet Coke’s Infectiously Improvised Big Game Ad
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors