It's part of
“With the ‘Happy ID’ campaign, we sought to encourage all Peruvians to undertake a great mood transformation, starting with a very simple and easy act: to smile while having their national ID photo taken. Smiling is a sign of optimism, well-being and happiness. And it should be expressed and become increasingly visible,” says Lizandra Freitas,
To implement the campaign,
Bringing Home More Than Smiles
The “Happy ID” campaign spread happiness well beyond Peru's borders. It was recognized on a global scale as a top-tier winner at the 2014 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning a Grand Prix and two Gold Awards.
“This is an acknowledgement
that makes us very proud and inspires us to continue pursuing through our
campaigns a happier Peru.
More On Journey
- Green Team: Coke Employees Promote Sustainability on Earth Day and Year-Round
- Future Generations: The Children of 5by20 Talk About Their Dreams and Inspirations
- Photos: W Hotels to Carry EKOCYCLE Sheets, Chargers Made With Recycled Plastic Bottles
- The Great Recycle: Honest Tea Tour Rewards Recyclers
- New Coke Turns 30: Veteran Employees Remember Infamous 1985 Launch