It's part of
“With the ‘Happy ID’ campaign, we sought to encourage all Peruvians to undertake a great mood transformation, starting with a very simple and easy act: to smile while having their national ID photo taken. Smiling is a sign of optimism, well-being and happiness. And it should be expressed and become increasingly visible,” says Lizandra Freitas,
To implement the campaign,
Bringing Home More Than Smiles
The “Happy ID” campaign spread happiness well beyond Peru's borders. It was recognized on a global scale as a top-tier winner at the 2014 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning a Grand Prix and two Gold Awards.
“This is an acknowledgement
that makes us very proud and inspires us to continue pursuing through our
campaigns a happier Peru.
- The Super Duper All-Stars: My Special Friends
- It's a... (Click to Find Out): Family Uses 'Share a Coke' Bottles to Reveal Gender of Newest Addition
- Infographic: Our 2020 Environmental Goals
- From Sketch to Cannes: The Collaborative Journey of Coke’s ‘Together’ Campaign
- 'Share a Coke' in Vietnam Continues the Momentum with Emoticons