2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup double strength hot coffee
2 ½ cups milk
1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola® Whipped cream or ice cream
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water. Stir in sugar. Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly. Add milk and continue cooking until all particles of chocolate are dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour into jar, cover and chill. When ready to serve, stir in chilled Coca-Cola. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. For a beverage, top with whipped cream. For a dessert, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Makes 5 cups.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival