This recipe was submitted by Darlene Woods of Essexville, MI.
The ham will be very moist and delicious.
- 1 whole ham
- 2 Whole cloves
- 1.66 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1.5 liter of Cherry Coke
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Take one whole ham, scored, then add whole cloves in the scored areas. Use 1 cup dark brown sugar patted on to ham. Reserve about 2/3 cup. Add 1 1/2 liter of Cherry Coke®. Pour some over the brown sugar slowly.When some of the sugar washes off, add the rest of the brown sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool, remove cloves and slice when cool. Take the liquid that is left and freeze until the next time you cook a ham.
More on Journey
Pay Like a Boss With
Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
Kalimotxo: The Popular Spanish Sipper Made with
- Acclaimed Chefs Team Up to Open Community Kitchen in Rio