This sweet and nutty recipe was submitted by Carolyn Baker of Vandergrift, PA.
- 1 Can cherry pie filling
- .5 Cups water
- 1 large package of cherry gelatin mix
- 1 can of crushed pineapple, not drained (7 1/2-ounce)
- .5 Cups chopped nuts
- 1 tub of chilled whipped topping
- 3 Ounces cream cheese
- Total Time: 1 hr 45 min
- Prep Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Boil the pie filling and water.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin mix.
- Stir until mixed. Add the pineapple with its juice from the can, and add the Coke.
- Stir in the nuts and cool until set.
- Meanwhile, mix together the whipped topping and cream cheese and spread on the cooled and set salad. Serve.
More On Journey