This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
Coca-Colaand Chef Zane Holmquist Cook Up Taste of the Olympic Winter Games
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships
Coca-ColaCherry Spice Cake Will Turn Fruitcake Haters Into Fruitcake Lovers
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past