This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- ‘We Don’t Have to Know You to Feed You’: Chef G. Garvin’s Recipe for the Perfect Summer BBQ
- Slam-Dunk Recipe: Baked Nachos With Diet Coke
- Coke Peach Float
- Don’t Blame the Turkey: Embrace Moderation and Balance as Your Thanksgiving Mantra