This pudding-based recipe was submitted by submitted by April Haynes of Glencoe, Ontario, Canada.
- 2 Cup milk
- 1 package of coconut pudding
- 1 package of peanuts (medium size)
- Total Time: 25 min
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: N/A
First make the coconut pudding according to the package directions.
Put the pudding in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl combine 2 cups of milk, the pudding and 1 1/2 cups of
Coca-Cola. Mix together and gradually add peanuts. Let stand for 2 minutes, and then mix in a blender.Let stand again for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
Find Your Match:
Coca-ColaFreestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why
Coca-ColaComplements Any Meal
- Culinary Caravans: Food Truck Festivals Bring Fresh Eats to the Masses