This pudding-based recipe was submitted by submitted by April Haynes of Glencoe, Ontario, Canada.
- 2 Cup milk
- 1 package of coconut pudding
- 1 package of peanuts (medium size)
- Total Time: 25 min
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: N/A
First make the coconut pudding according to the package directions.
Put the pudding in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl combine 2 cups of milk, the pudding and 1 1/2 cups of
Coca-Cola. Mix together and gradually add peanuts. Let stand for 2 minutes, and then mix in a blender.Let stand again for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
Pay Like a Boss With
Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- From Acai to Brigadeiro: 8 Must-Try Brazilian Foods
Find Your Match:
Coca-ColaFreestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness