This recipe was submitted by Bill Paul of Conyers, GA.
- 2 Scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 Scoop peach yogurt
- .5 Can Coca-Cola
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Spoon two or three scoops of vanilla ice cream into a small bowl Add two scoops of Peach yogurt Pour a few ounces of Coca-Cola classic over the above
Makes 1 serving.
More on Journey
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story