This spin on a classic dessert was submitted by Carol T. of Roslyn, Washington.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 Can Diet Coke
- 1 small package of Instant sugar-free pudding mix
- 1 container of fat-free chilled whipped topping
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Mix cake mix and Diet Coke together.
- Bake in an oil-sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes until slightly underdone.
- Frosting: Put 1 small package of sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate pudding mix into one 8-ounce container of fat-free chilled whipped topping. Mix well. Frost the cake and cut into squares. They taste like brownies, but without all the fat!
More On Journey
- Why Girls Rule the Grill: Outdoor Cooking No Longer Just a Man's Game
- Roasted Tomato Grilled Cheese
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night
- Insider’s Guide to Indy: Local Coke Employees Share Tips With Final Four Fans
- St. Paddy's Day Recipe Roundup