This spin on a classic dessert was submitted by Carol T. of Roslyn, Washington.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 can of Diet Coke
- 1 small package of instant sugar-free pudding mix
- 1 8-ounce container of fat-free chilled whipped topping
- Mix cake mix and Diet Coke together.
- Bake in an oil-sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
- Cook at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes until slightly underdone.
- Put 1 small package of sugar-free, fat-free instant chocolate pudding mix into one 8-ounce container of fat-free chilled whipped topping. Mix well. Frost the cake and cut into squares. They taste like brownies, but without all the fat!