This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Can Coca-Cola
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste. Combine Coca-Cola and ketchup and pour over meat. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More on Journey
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Big Game Refreshment: Watermelon Strawberry POWERADE Punch
- Eat Your Heart Out: 9 Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Recipes
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives