This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste.
Coca-Colaand ketchup and pour over meat.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More On Journey
- Celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month: Where to Find and How to Make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- Gold (Peak) Grilling Standard: Cookout Tips From Chef G. Garvin and Gold Peak Tea
- Eat Your Heart Out: 9 Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Recipes
Coca-ColaGlazed Brie Pastry Puffs
- Irish Potato Candy Recipe