This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste.
Coca-Colaand ketchup and pour over meat.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More On Journey
- Toffee Caramel Bundt Cake
- Target Serves Up Leftover Turkey Recipes You Can Make in Your Sleep
- 7 Ways Hanukkah Is Celebrated Around the World
- Talking Tofurky: 4 Ways Vegetarians and the Families Who Love Them Can Survive Thanksgiving
St. Patrick's Day Recipe:
Coca-ColaLife Stout Stew with Chicken and Quinoa