This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Can Coca-Cola
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste. Combine Coca-Cola and ketchup and pour over meat. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More on Journey
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products
- #ICYMI: 5 Top Stories from Coca-Cola Journey
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery