This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Can Coca-Cola
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste. Combine Coca-Cola and ketchup and pour over meat. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More on Journey
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look