This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste.
Coca-Colaand ketchup and pour over meat. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More on Journey
- Brooklyn Bagel Artist's Colorful Creations Include a Coca-Cola Inspired Offering
- Sprite and The Refreshing Truth About Korean Food
- 11 Classic Diners to See Around the U.S.
- 3rd Generation Entrepreneur: Following a Family Legacy
- Don’t Blame the Turkey: Embrace Moderation and Balance as Your Thanksgiving Mantra