This mouth-watering recipe was submitted by reader Karla Keenan of Stratford, Iowa. In the mood for pork or beef instead? Substitute ribs for chicken.
- 1 cut-up chicken
- 1 Cup ketchup
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Carefully put chicken pieces in an electric frying pan. Salt to taste.
Coca-Colaand ketchup and pour over meat.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
More On Journey
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night
- 9 Ways to Stay Healthy When You Travel
- Healthy for the Holidays: A Festive Recipe Roundup
- Deck Your Pantry: Martita Jara Shares Holiday Hosting Tips
- Coke and Cracker Barrel Give a Veterans Day Salute to Our Troops