Like many of you, I really enjoy cooking outdoors during the Summer, and I am always looking for new recipes to try. Over the last few weeks, I have found some interesting posts that use Coca-Cola as a key ingredient. The first recipe is for BBQ ribs on a site called Laura's Best Recipes. I think you will agree that she has a winner here.
The next recipe comes from the Kitsap(Washington) Sun newspaper for a brisket of beef using our favorite beverage.
Finally, renowned British chef and journalist Nigella Lawson posted a story about using Coke with ham on the National Public Radio website. Take a look, and more importantly, try it yourself.
Let me know about your rating of these recipes, or share some of your own with us.
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests