Serve as a hot bread or as a dessert with whipped topping.
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) gingerbread mix
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange peel
- .25 Cup orange juice
- Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Combine all ingredients. Beat vigorously with spoon until very well blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into 8x8x2-inch greased and flour pan. Bake in moderate oven, 350°F, 30 to 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and set on rack. Makes 6 servings (about 2x4 inches).
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
A Slice of
Coca-ColaHistory: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look