The twin cheese dip is good with raw vegetables, as a spread for cocktail breads or crackers, or even as a sandwich filling.
More on Journey
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success