I have shared many recipes which use Coca-Cola with you since we launched our blog, now we have a new way to give you recipes. This widget will download a new recipes once a day or you can use it to visit our site to find additional ideas.
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a widget is a mini-web application that you can download and use on your personal applications. You can put widgets on your own website, your MySpace profile or even your own blog. To download, simply click the Share button below the clock. The menu that shows up will provide you with all the options you need. You can also click the All option for dozens more destinations.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display