Last week, the judges’ famous red Coca-Cola bell-shaped cups turned to silver Diet Coke cups, and starting this week, Coke Zero will hold a primetime spot at the judges’ table.
Using the power of the American Idol audience, we are reminding fans that Coca-Cola provides many great tasting choices – with and without calories – for people to enjoy.
Diet Coke and Coke Zero continue to be fan-favorites. Diet Coke is the No. 2 soft drink in the U.S., and since its introduction in 2005, Coke Zero continues its strong and consistent growth.
The presence of these two no-calorie beverage options on the show supports the Company’s ongoing efforts to educate consumers and provide beverage choices to help people lead active, healthy lives.
remain committed to bringing people together to address obesity, and invite you to
More on Journey
- Find Your Match: Coca-Cola Freestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta