Yesterday, I got to take a bus trip to Chattanooga, Tennessee to give a presentation on the history of
The highlight of my day came when I met Robert, who is pictured below with me at a great shop called The Ice Cream Show in Chattanooga. Robert told me that he had a Coke every afternoon between 3-4 PM, and loves ice cream at night. He is an 80 year-old Alabama native, and even has a case of the Coca-Cola Bear Bryant commemorative bottles, a favorite among Coca-Cola Collectors. Please join me in giving Robert a Coca-Cola salute!
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests