Pop star and “Share a Coke and a Song” ambassador Selena Gomez stopped by Coca-Cola HQ ahead of her June 9 Atlanta tour stop. The 23-year-old singer documented her tour of the Coke archives on social media, posting photos and video snippets to her Instagram account.
“No big deal... just in the Coke offices,” she says in one clip with a smile as she walks past a life-sized cardboard cutout of herself. Watch it here.
Lyrics from two Gomez songs, “Love You Like a Love Song” and “Me & the Rhythm”, will be featured on Coca-Cola packaging this summer. The tracks are among the 70-plus tunes featured in the “Share a Coke and a Song” campaign.
In an April interview with Billboard, Gomez declared her affection for Coca-Cola, calling it an “iconic” brand.
“When you have somebody call you and it’s something that you’re obsessed with and they want to put your work [on it]?... That is so crazy. I was stoked,” she told the music magazine. “So yeah, [it was a] no-brainer for me. And I can’t wait. My nana is freaking out. She already requested all of the bottles to put all over the house.”
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film