As you’re making your list and checking it twice, click over to ShareaCoke.com to order personalized Coca-Cola bottles for both the naughty and the nice loved ones in your life.
The e-Commerce site features several Share a Coke-themed seasonal gift guides, including Holiday Classics, Stocking Stuffers and Holiday Parties – plus ideas for Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. From traditional holiday greetings and host (or hostess) gifts, to Santa’s reindeer six-packs and 12 Days of Christmas 12-packs, there’s something for everyone.
“Occasion-based gift giving has been extremely popular since we launched – “Happy Birthday” is our third-most-requested name – so we wanted to provide several creative and personalized ways to Share a Coke during the busiest gift-giving time of the year,” said Allison Henry, senior manager, e-Commerce, Coca-Cola North America.
Shoppers can personalize their presents even more by adding a gift message to the packing slip. And the more you buy, the more you save. To sweeten the deal, ShareaCoke.com is currently offering free shipping on 12-packs, and a 10% discount on orders of 48 bottles or more. For a limited time, Costco.com is offering discounted vouchers ($47.99 with free shipping included) for 12-packs of personalized Coca-Cola bottles to redeem on ShareaCoke.com.
But hurry! Order online by December 14th to ensure standard delivery by Christmas Day. And last-minute shoppers, never fear: expedited shipping options are available, too.
More on Journey
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands