In Argentina, the summer season kicked off Dec. 26, 2014 with that country’s local execution of the Share a Coke (Compartí una Coca-Cola) campaign. The campaign included more than 500,000 personalized bottles, and preliminary results show 7 percent sales growth of single-serve products over the prior year period.
A video created to mark the moment was watched more than 1.5 million times and gained very positive feedback from media and consumers.
More on Journey
- Young Entrepreneurs from Middle East and North Africa Spend Summer in U.S. to Spark Innovation, Foster Business Potential
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™
- Fast Facts to Get You Ready for the Coke Zero 400
- Hardball HQ: Explore the Bustling Manhattan Offices of MLB Advanced Media