If ESPN College GameDay host Lee Corso can Shazam a Coke Zero commercial, so can you.
That’s the message behind a new “drinkable” spot from the brand’s “You Don’t Know Zero ‘Til You’ve Tried It” campaign. The ad targets consumers who have never tried the zero-calorie brand.
Get your smarphones ready. As you watch Corso’s partner in crime, Kirk Herbstreit, pour a delicious Coke Zero over ice into a glass, you’ll be prompted to open the Shazam music identification app to redeem a mobile coupon for a free 20-oz. bottle of Coke Zero at participating retailers.
Watch the ad here:
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Coca-Cola Leads Industry-Wide SmartLabel Initiative
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands