A simple dressing made with Coca-Cola is the perfect complement to a delicious, fresh summer vegetable salad. This recipe comes from Chef Linton Hopkins, the James Beard Award-winning owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA.
Video: An Elegant Salad in Under 5 Minutes
More on Journey
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.