A simple dressing made with Coca-Cola is the perfect complement to a delicious, fresh summer vegetable salad. This recipe comes from Chef Linton Hopkins, the James Beard Award-winning owner and chef at Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Gastropub in Atlanta, GA.
Video: An Elegant Salad in Under 5 Minutes
More on Journey
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City