Find out how you can get your hands on limited-edition iPhone cases, bags, headphones and more, thanks to a new partnership between Coca-Cola and London-based fashion brand SkinnyDip.
Founded in 2010 by Lewis Blitz and brothers James and Richard Gold, SkinnyDip creates contemporary fashion accessories and is one of the fastest-growing fashion brands to come out of the London scene.
Not only are they fast to react to emerging trends, like bag charms and iron patches, but they’re quick to update and innovate their product offerings without losing their unique perspective.
This summer, SkinnyDip has collaborated with Coca-Cola to create a special collection for fans, which includes can-shaped iPhone cases, branded tote bags, Coke-themed plushie sticker packs and Coca-Cola headphones.
An exclusive launch event was held at the flagship SkinnyDip store on Neal Street in London earlier this month. Several of the items were on display for celebrities, bloggers and other guests to try on and purchase, while bartenders offered the perfect serve of Coca-Cola.
“We are thrilled to work with Coca-Cola on this limited-edition accessory collection. Coca-Cola is such an iconic brand... it has been great to interpret their recognizable branding aesthetics with our unique SkinnyDip edge,” said Lewis Blitz, co-founder, SkinnyDip. “The range really captures the soul of both brands and most importantly is wearable. We hope you enjoy using the collection as much as we enjoyed designing it!"
The SkinnyDip x Coca-Cola capsule collection is available now at the SkinnyDip flagship stores on Neal Street and off Carnaby Street in London, as well as Topshop concessions worldwide, Selfridges, ASOS and skinnydiplondon.com
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Stock Up On Summer Essentials: Coca-Cola Unveils Vintage-Inspired Collection Online
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot