In honor of Memorial Day weekend, Coca-Cola carried out the United We Race patriotic theme at the 2014 Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. From the Coca-Cola Family Track Walk and concerts to the roll out of the USO Every Moment Counts Flag and special pre-race ceremonies to salute the troops, the weekend was filled with everything (Coke) red, white and blue.
Click here to see all the Coca-Cola race weekend festivities.
More on Journey
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Meet the '4-Pack': Coca-Cola and U.S. Athletes Team Up for Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign