It’s that time of year when long, hot summer days have given way to shorter, crisp ones. And with that seasonal change comes the comfort of rediscovering oversized sweaters, scarves, boots and the trusted ole crock-pot.
This autumn, we’ve created slow cooker recipes that take a twist from the traditional to incorporate flavors from around the world. From Korean and Chinese inspired pork and beef dishes, to Moroccan turkey, and a spicy take on vegetarian baked beans, we’ve got you covered. If you’re new to crock-pot cooking, we even have a few tips to get you started.So grab a Coke, pull up a chair, and let our recipe slideshow inspire your next slow cooked meal.
More on Journey
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- Creative Coca-Cola Fans Dress Up as Their Beloved Brand for Halloween