Roger Robinson and Dale Wohlgemuth gave a fascinating presentation about small collectibles. I always enjoying learning something new from collectors who specialize in an area and love what they collect. In this case, we all learned about the wide variety of pencils, pens, openers and buttons.
We took a few minutes after the presentation to speak with Roger about his favorite pencils.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem