This has been a most unusual winter in Atlanta, Georgia where we were founded and have our headquarters. We are in the midst of our third snowfall this winter, which is three more than we usually have. Michael Pugh is a professional photographer and a "Friend of the Archives" and has done a great deal of work for The Coca-Cola Company over the years. Michael sent me this photo that he just took this morning of Weekenders Ready To Order Furniture Company on Highway 53 in Dawson County just north of Atlanta. It is a beautiful shot by a great photographer and I love the Coke sign in the snow.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests