"The constant need to plan is not only exhausting and distracts us from the actual work we should be doing, it perpetuates a planning culture that prizes process over performance," says our Group Director of Digital Communications and Social Media, Ashley Brown, in his blog post, Just Wing It.
Do you agree with him or do you believe planning is more important than spontaneity? Is it better to prepare social content beforehand or should we take risks and depend on "on the spot" messaging?
Let us know what side you're on in the comments below, and be sure to read Ashley's blog post where he initiated the conversation.
More on Journey
- Pemberton Region Round One: #1 The Red Disc vs. #4 Betty
- The EDM Festival Debate: Here to Stay or Going Away?
- Woodruff Region Round One: #3 The “Fishtail” Logo vs #2 The Yes Girl
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- Calling All Audiophiles: LPs or mp3s? Cast Your Vote!