"The constant need to plan is not only exhausting and distracts us from the actual work we should be doing, it perpetuates a planning culture that prizes process over performance," says our Group Director of Digital Communications and Social Media, Ashley Brown, in his blog post, Just Wing It.
Do you agree with him or do you believe planning is more important than spontaneity? Is it better to prepare social content beforehand or should we take risks and depend on "on the spot" messaging?
Let us know what side you're on in the comments below, and be sure to read Ashley's blog post where he initiated the conversation.
More on Journey
- Woodruff vs Robinson Region Champs: #1 Santa Claus vs. #2 The Polar Bear
- Woodruff Region Round One: #1 Santa Claus vs. #4 The Happiness Factory Workers
- New Year's Resolutions: Still Going Strong or Better Luck Next Year?
- The Oscars: Do You Preview the Nominees for Best Picture?
- Pemberton Region Round One: #3 The Diet Coke Hunk vs. #2 The Hilltop Singers