- 1 Can (16 oz.) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cherry gelatin
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese
- .5 Cup cut-up pecans or walnuts
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
Drain cherry juice.
Bring 3/4 cup of juice to boiling; add to gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
Coca-Colaand lemon juice. Chill until gelatin mounds slightly. Cut cheese into very small pieces. Fold cheese, nuts and whole cherries into gelatin. Spoon into 7 individual molds. C hill until firm. Makes 7 (1/2 cup) servings.
More on Journey
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
Coca-ColaLaunch Beverage Pairing Meal Kits
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
- Culinary Caravans: Food Truck Festivals Bring Fresh Eats to the Masses