The staff at Coca-Cola Conversations pulled this 1965 Sprite holiday recipe from the archives.
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 120 Ounce Sprite
- Total Time: 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients except Sprite. Add food coloring, if desired. Chill. Add cold Sprite just before serving. If desired, add 1 part blended whiskey to 5 parts punch. Also good with brandy or rum.
More on Journey
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- King of Pops Pays Homage to Atlanta Neighbor With Coke Float Pop (Recipe Included)
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake