As Danica Patrick secured the winning pole position for the Daytona 500—making her the first woman driver to earn the Sprint Cup top spot—all eyes of the NASCAR world are on her come Sunday.
We sat down with Patrick not too long ago at the Atlanta Motor Speedway for a candid interview with the Coke Zero Driver. As we rev up for the 2013 racing season, Patrick reflects back on her first year in the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ , shares with us what music she's listening to, reminisces about her favorite Coke memory and even shares with us a behind-the-scenes story from starring in both rap and country music videos. So climb on in the passenger seat for a ride along with one of the industry's best known athletes.
More on Journey
- Tony Stewart Reflects on Last Lap of NASCAR Career
- Watch: Coca-Cola and Riot Games Celebrate the eSports Community at 2016 League of Legends ‘Worlds’
- Coca-Cola Calls on Football Fans to ‘Respect the Rivalry’
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Watch: Coca-Cola Uses Big Game to Tout Expanding Portfolio of Beverages and Packages