In a tour spanning more than 92,000 miles, Coca-Cola and FIFA will take the iconic FIFA World Cup™ Trophy on its longest journey to date. Announced today, the route for the highly anticipated 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour will give more than one million people around the world the chance to experience football's most coveted prize in their own communities.
More on Journey
- Watch: Coca-Cola Uses Big Game to Tout Expanding Portfolio of Beverages and Packages
- Infographic: Tatyana McFadden - Chasing History
- No Easy Buckets: A Q&A With Basketball Star and New POWERADE Ambassador Damian Lillard
- Coca-Cola Calls on Football Fans to ‘Respect the Rivalry’
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look