In honor of Memorial Day weekend, Coca-Cola carried out the United We Race patriotic theme at the 2014 Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. From the Coca-Cola Family Track Walk and concerts to the roll out of the USO Every Moment Counts Flag and special pre-race ceremonies to salute the troops, the weekend was filled with everything (Coke) red, white and blue.
Click here to see all the Coca-Cola race weekend festivities.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Coca-Cola Chile Got More Consumers Trying Coke Zero
- 5 Ways Coca-Cola Great Britain Is Helping Consumers Enjoy Less Sugar
- Coca-Cola 'One Brand' Strategy Hits Stride in South Africa
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria