In honor of Memorial Day weekend, Coca-Cola carried out the United We Race patriotic theme at the 2014 Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. From the Coca-Cola Family Track Walk and concerts to the roll out of the USO Every Moment Counts Flag and special pre-race ceremonies to salute the troops, the weekend was filled with everything (Coke) red, white and blue.
Click here to see all the Coca-Cola race weekend festivities.
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes