In honor of Memorial Day weekend, Coca-Cola carried out the United We Race patriotic theme at the 2014 Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. From the Coca-Cola Family Track Walk and concerts to the roll out of the USO Every Moment Counts Flag and special pre-race ceremonies to salute the troops, the weekend was filled with everything (Coke) red, white and blue.
Click here to see all the Coca-Cola race weekend festivities.
More on Journey
- A Media Trip That Changed My Life
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options