I enjoyed watching the BCS Championship game last night and want to congratulate the Alabama Crimson Tide for winning their eighth College Football Championship and first since 1992.
We have a bit of Alabama football heritage that is on display at the World of Coke. Next time you visit, make sure to check our the Collectors Corner in the Pop Culture Gallery. We have a number of commemorative bottles on display including the Bear Bryant bottle. This bottle celebrates the "Winningest Coach" and has the slogan, "Coke and the Bear, a winning pair." Roll Tide.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History