I have blogged before about Mary Alexander and the poster that feature her in the World of Coca-Cola, but yesterday, national syndicated radio host, Tom Joyner, picked up the story for a new feature. Mary's story became part of his "Little Known Black History Facts" radio segment. The printed version of the story appeared here.
When you visit The World of Coca-Cola, make sure to look for the poster in the Lifestyle Advertising case..
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History