I have blogged before about Mary Alexander and the poster that feature her in the World of Coca-Cola, but yesterday, national syndicated radio host, Tom Joyner, picked up the story for a new feature. Mary's story became part of his "Little Known Black History Facts" radio segment. The printed version of the story appeared here.
When you visit The World of Coca-Cola, make sure to look for the poster in the Lifestyle Advertising case..
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler