Merry Christmas! Today, for our Spotlight on the World of Coca-Cola feature, I'll share with you this 1905 holiday themed red bell with a bow on top and holly with berries. This was a Christmas cutout with the Drink Coca-Cola, 5 cents advertisement. I hope you have a great holiday.
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival