The Coca-Cola Collectors Club Atlanta Chapter held their annual "Springtime In Atlanta" event April 8-11. This is always a fun event filled with thousands of collectibles both common and hard to find alike. This year, during the swap meet, my colleague, Adam Brown, tagged along to see what the buzz is all about. I'm sure you'll like this video he put together about the experience - and look for my special hat!
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem