This mocktail recipe was created by Chef Virginia Willis with nutritional analysis by Robyn Kievit, RD, LDN, CSSD, FNP-BD. Reprinted with permission from “Bon Appétit, Ya’ll: Recipes and Stories from Three Generations of Southern Cooking by Virginia Willis,” copyright 2008.
- 4 Ounce Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 2 Ounce Sprite Zero™
- 2 Ounce Seagram’s® Club Soda
- 1 orange wheel
- .5 glass full of ice
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients and stir. Garnish with orange wheel.
6% protein, 1 g
93% carbohydrates, 13 g
0% fat, 0 g
0% saturated fat, 0 g
More on Journey
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- A Foodie's Guide to Brooklyn, N.Y.
Pay Like a Boss With
Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously