This St. Patrick’s Day we’re bringing the luck of the Irish to your kitchen. To help you prep a festive feast, we put together a full menu of
Coca-Cola-inspired St. Paddy's Day recipes that will have your guests wanting to kiss the cook (even if you’re not Irish). Eva Marie Kosmas shares her recipe for this Irish classic that pairs well with dishes both sweet and savory.
BreakfastLauren Grier's stuffed french toast. It'll have your taste buds dancin' an Irish jig.
Eva Marie Kosmas
DessertKit Graham's fun, easy recipe. Add green food dye and sprinkles to really get in the spirit.
More on Journey
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria