Who ever knew SUMALLS existed? Overalls, yes, but SUMALLS were a discovery. I love the slogan, "Easy to Get In, Easy to Get Out" as well as some of the features like the Patented Full Back Drop Seat! The SUMALLS cost $ 3.00 per pair and a matching hat was and additional 25 cents. The second sheet has two fabric samples still stapled to the sheet giving us a great idea of what the uniforms would have looked like. The W.E. Flodding Company of Atlanta, Georgia was selected to produce the SUMALLS.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive