We are part of the community fabric in thousands of cities, towns and villages around the world. From our earliest days, we have understood that being a responsible member of any community means giving -- of our money, our time and our unique expertise. Here is how we are doing our part to help communities thrive.
Since 1984, we have given to communities through The
Our goal is to give back at least 1 percent of our operating income annually to improve the living standards of people around the world. In 2011, The Coca-Cola Foundation invested more than $76 million in 257 community organizations around the world to support sustainable community initiatives, including water stewardship, community recycling, active healthy living and education.
More on Journey
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive