We are part of the community fabric in thousands of cities, towns and villages around the world. From our earliest days, we have understood that being a responsible member of any community means giving -- of our money, our time and our unique expertise. Here is how we are doing our part to help communities thrive.
Since 1984, we have given to communities through The
Our goal is to give back at least 1 percent of our operating income annually to improve the living standards of people around the world. In 2011, The
More on Journey
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers