We are part of the community fabric in thousands of cities, towns and villages around the world. From our earliest days, we have understood that being a responsible member of any community means giving -- of our money, our time and our unique expertise. Here is how we are doing our part to help communities thrive.
Since 1984, we have given to communities through The
Our goal is to give back at least 1 percent of our operating income annually to improve the living standards of people around the world. In 2011, The Coca-Cola Foundation invested more than $76 million in 257 community organizations around the world to support sustainable community initiatives, including water stewardship, community recycling, active healthy living and education.
More on Journey
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- From Farm to Fridge: The Lowdown on Stevia
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection