In 2007, we invested in designing and producing the "Drink2Wear" fashion apparel made from recycled plastic bottles. The Drink2Wear T-shirts are made from a blend of recycled plastic bottles and cotton and feature playful slogans such as "Make Your Plastic Fantastic" and "Rehash Your Trash." We launched our sustainable fashion line of apparel and consumer products at the newly opened World of
After sales success in our
In 2008, we expanded product portfolio to include totes, loungewear and caps. Our distribution also increased, and we have launched products in more than 1,500 stores throughout the United States. The apparel and accessories, as well as the designs and messages on the product, are intended to promote recycling and eco-friendly food and clothing. To date, we have sold more than 1 million products, resulting in more than $15 million in retail sales, and we are reusing and diverting more than 5 million PET bottles from our waste stream.
Small Business Success Story
Read about how our Company helped Harris & Ford, LLC grow
More on Journey
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey