Our commitments are focused where we have the most opportunity to make a difference
Our community water programs are designed to support healthy watersheds and sustainable programs to balance the water used throughout our production process. Learn about our wide range of locally relevant initiatives and download our community water partnership reports.
Our commitment to responsible citizenship also includes conservation of natural resources and protection of the soil, water and climate required to sustain life on earth. Read about the opportunities within our global supply chain to develop and encourage more sustainable practices to benefit suppliers, customers and consumers.
More on Journey
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?