Our commitments are focused where we have the most opportunity to make a difference
Our community water programs are designed to support healthy watersheds and sustainable programs to balance the water used throughout our production process. Learn about our wide range of locally relevant initiatives and download our community water partnership reports.
Our commitment to responsible citizenship also includes conservation of natural resources and protection of the soil, water and climate required to sustain life on earth. Read about the opportunities within our global supply chain to develop and encourage more sustainable practices to benefit suppliers, customers and consumers.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent: What I’ve Learned as CEO of Coca-Cola
- The Coca-Cola Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company Give Back $106 Million in 2016
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Our Way Forward: Outside The Bottle
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award