Harris & Ford, LLC, an African-American-owned company engaged in sourcing and distributing specialty products to a variety of industries, was established in 1994. By 2002, the business totaled 20 employees with sales of $50 million.
In 2003, through our Supplier Diversity Program, Harris & Ford began jointly sourcing ingredients for
The business stimulus and connections provided by
Make your plastic fantastic!
Learn how we create value through sustainable fashion.
More on Journey
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- EKOCENTER: The New Buzzword On College Campuses
- More Than 3 Million Liters of Water Delivered to Support Peru Flood Victims
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'