Harris & Ford, LLC, an African-American-owned company engaged in sourcing and distributing specialty products to a variety of industries, was established in 1994. By 2002, the business totaled 20 employees with sales of $50 million.
In 2003, through our Supplier Diversity Program, Harris & Ford began jointly sourcing ingredients for
The business stimulus and connections provided by
Make your plastic fantastic!
Learn how we create value through sustainable fashion.
More on Journey
- How WWF and Coca-Cola Are Working to Save Endangered Yangtze Finless Porpoises in China
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Water for Life: Youth-based NGO Raleigh Borneo and Coca-Cola Malaysia Provide Clean Water to Rural Communities in Sabah
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities