Harris & Ford, LLC, an African-American-owned company engaged in sourcing and distributing specialty products to a variety of industries, was established in 1994. By 2002, the business totaled 20 employees with sales of $50 million.
In 2003, through our Supplier Diversity Program, Harris & Ford began jointly sourcing ingredients for
The business stimulus and connections provided by
Make your plastic fantastic!
Learn how we create value through sustainable fashion.
More on Journey
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth
- First Coca-Cola Cargo E-Bikes Hit the Road in the Netherlands
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- Coca-Cola India and Partners to Invest $1.7 Billion in Country’s Agricultural Ecosystem