Harris & Ford, LLC, an African-American-owned company engaged in sourcing and distributing specialty products to a variety of industries, was established in 1994. By 2002, the business totaled 20 employees with sales of $50 million.
In 2003, through our Supplier Diversity Program, Harris & Ford began jointly sourcing ingredients for
The business stimulus and connections provided by
Make your plastic fantastic!
Learn how we create value through sustainable fashion.
More on Journey
- From Farm to Fridge: The Lowdown on Stevia
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- European Soft Drinks Sector Commits to 10% Sugar Reduction by 2020: Beverage industry joins forces to triple pace of sugar reduction
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2017 Launches in Seven Countries
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business