By 2012, improve water efficiency by 20 percent compared with a 2004 baseline.
We believe that our first responsibility is to manage our own water resources in our operations wisely. Our nearly 900 bottling plants around the world rely on water as it is the most important ingredient in our beverages. Water is also used for beverage manufacturing processes such as rinsing, cleaning, heating and cooling.
Together with WWF, we developed a plant-level water efficiency toolkit that helps bottling operations to understand how their water use tracks with best practices within the
In 2010, we improved our water use efficiency across the
More on Journey
- Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders: Wishing Extraordinary Women a Happy Mother’s Day
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection
- What Will it Take to Make the World’s Biggest Companies Sustainable?
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'