By 2012, improve water efficiency by 20 percent compared with a 2004 baseline.
We believe that our first responsibility is to manage our own water resources in our operations wisely. Our nearly 900 bottling plants around the world rely on water as it is the most important ingredient in our beverages. Water is also used for beverage manufacturing processes such as rinsing, cleaning, heating and cooling.
Together with WWF, we developed a plant-level water efficiency toolkit that helps bottling operations to understand how their water use tracks with best practices within the
In 2010, we improved our water use efficiency across the
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2017 Launches in Seven Countries
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- Sustainable Packaging Overview