The reporting of sustainability strategies and programs at The
We continue to better understand areas in which we collect and analyze data well and areas in which we continue to be challenged, and we have made significant progress in our sustainability reporting since we started such reporting in 2001. The Performance Highlights section of our 2010/2011 Sustainability Report provides a summary of various performance metrics.
We strive to be transparent in our reporting and our policies. In addition to our Sustainability Report, we invite you to review the external frameworks that reaffirm our sustainability commitments and the policies we have in place to address issues that are important to our Company and our stakeholders.
More on Journey
- Young Entrepreneurs from Middle East and North Africa Spend Summer in U.S. to Spark Innovation, Foster Business Potential
- Getting to the Corps: Young (and Sometimes Unlikely) Conservationists Reflect on Their Time in L.A.’s Backyard Forest
- Release of Chinese Deer into Natural Environment Marks New Step for Nearly Extinct Species
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- WEF Africa 2017: Creating Mixed Livelihoods for Africa’s Electric Youth